Alternative Credit in Europe+ Read more
We believe KKR’s Credit platform has a combination of characteristics that allows us to offer clients a diverse range of investment solutions and to deliver strong investment performance. These key differentiating factors are:
- Global Presence: With a team of over 120 investment professionals in New York, San Francisco, Orlando, London, Dublin, Madrid, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai as of December 31, 2017, the KKR Credit team has a global reach with a local presence. This allows our investment professionals to obtain deep insight into companies, management teams, and other stakeholders in our portfolio companies and markets.
- Depth of Analysis: Our investment teams are organized into industry groups. Our professionals, who are experts in their fields, utilize this structure to address the complexities of investing in global businesses. The teams can also leverage the intellectual capital of KKR’s entire network, where appropriate, to gain an edge in analyzing prospects and performance of corporate issuers.
- Differentiated Sourcing Model: KKR has a long track record of sourcing investment opportunities and deploying capital globally and across the capital structure. This experience has resulted in a deep and established network of relationships with banks, advisors, companies, sponsors and trading counterparties. It is this network that we believe gives us a competitive advantage of finding and identifying investments for our clients.
The KKR Credit platform is composed of the Marketable Securities Division and the Alternative Investments Division. This platform offers clients a broad range of active investment strategies globally, that represent a wide range of risk/return and liquidity profiles:
- Special Situations: Deep value investing in distressed or event driven situations; the provision of debt or equity to companies requiring bespoke solutions and opportunistic investments to capitalize on KKR intellectual capital
- Mezzanine: Directly sourced mezzanine financings
- Direct Lending: Direct lending focuses on proprietarily sourced senior debt financings
- Long/Short Credit: Fundamental long/short credit investing, employing a market-neutral strategy focused primarily on the corporate credit markets
- Opportunistic Credit: Conviction-based long-only strategy focused on bank loans, high yield, structured products and stressed credits
- Bank Loans and/or High Yield: Investment in bank loans and/or high yield based on fundamental credit analysis
- View the KKR Credit Advisors (Ireland) Pillar 3 Disclosures PDF format (0.1mb).
- View the KKR Credit Advisors (EMEA) LLP RTS 28 Disclosure PDF format (0.1mb).
- View the KKR Credit Advisors (Ireland) RTS 28 Disclosures PDF format (0.1mb).
KKR Credit conducts its business through KKR Credit Advisors (US) LLC, a SEC-registered investment adviser, KKR Credit Advisors (Ireland), authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, and KKR Credit Advisors (EMEA) LLP, which is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.