Since the launch of the Vets@Work program in 2011, KKR has deepened our relationships with existing participants by developing a series of tools and resources for our participating portfolio companies, including expert third-party advisors, and opportunities for our portfolio companies to share best practices with each other through facilitated semiannual group discussions and webinars.
The Vets@Work initiative highlights the extensive range of talents and leadership abilities veterans can bring to private sector employers. The initiative formalizes and strengthens KKR’s efforts to promote veteran-focused career development and support retention practices at our U.S.-based private equity portfolio companies. Since 2011, KKR’s participating Vets@Work companies have hired more than 50,200 veterans and military spouses.
- Read Scott Cullerton’s Blog post “Fast-Roping and Deal-Making: Reflecting On My Time with the U.S. Navy and KKR”
- Read General (Ret.) David H. Petraeus’ Blog post “Infusing Military Talent into Business and Growing Stronger Companies”
- Read Jean Park's Blog post "Focus on Hiring Veterans"
- Apollo, Blackstone, Carlyle, KKR, and TPG Jointly Host 2nd Veterans Initiative Summit
- Blackstone, Carlyle, KKR and TPG Jointly Host Inaugural Veterans Initiative Summit
- Read the press release "KKR Announces Vets@Work"
KKR is proud of the U.S. veterans working at the Firm and at KKR Capstone today. They include individuals who served in the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Air Force, and the U.S. Army, and they play key roles in KKR’s Vets@Work program.
 KKR Capstone is not an affiliate or subsidiary of KKR. Please see http://www.kkr.com/our-firm/kkr-capstone for additional disclosure regarding KKR Capstone.